Born in western part of Uganda, on 28th December 1988 in Mbarara City, Am second last born in a family of five siblings.
I as a young kid, I liked to read entertainment stories in newspapers and magazines and I grew up with that passion to be a journalist and one day perhaps read my own article as well as the rest of the world.
I became entertainment prefect at my former high school Apred Ndera secondary school and from there I started writing small news articles in a local news Agency called Rwanda News Agency as a junior freelancer.
Due to the experience and exposure in media sector, I followed my friend’s ideas and my own instincts to pursue journalism course at university though my guardians wanted me to join statistics because I had scored A in economics in my advanced level exams.
In 2010, I joined National University of Rwanda in Butare, currently Huye campus and while at campus I co-hosted an entertainment show called “Friday Request show” at famous campus radio station Salus.
With such experience, I was able to work with different media houses including Radio Flash, Co-host RTV, Magic Fm, local English news paper The Chronicles and finally in early 2012 Kigali Today Ltd recruited me as a reporter.
Currently I am a presenter of entertainment based shows called DUNDA.
- I like supporting vulnerable people especially children to shape and discover their dreams.
- Swimming, playing snooker/pool table, listening to music and reading everything to do with entertainment in general
- Watching documentaries and investigative movies
- Making new friends, socialize, hanging out, dancing and traveling to new places
- If time allows, I also read investigative novels especially those authored by John Grisham.
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.